Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client, one of the premier and most reputable Investment Management & Investment Banking firms downtown has a brand new opening on their Finance team for a Sr. Corporate Accountant.
This position would be a hands on opportunity to work alongside the VP of Corporate Accounting who handles all corporate accounting, tax and audit operations for the investment firm. This individual would be responsible for learning how to perform internal audits of the investment firm, handle financial statements and performance of the organization as well as investment funds and would be exposed to learning about investment tax.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following:
- 3-7 years of working experience
- Public accounting experience at a Big 4 or something comparable.
- Experience in performing audits for financial services is a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Willingness to learn about financial services and investment activity.