Customer Service Representative
**AWESOME JOB OPPORTUNITY!!! LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS WHO SEEK TO OBTAIN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT ROLE IN A CALL CENTER NEAR NORTHBROOK, IL! FULL BENEFITS PROVIDED (HEALTH, DENTAL, 401K) AFTER 90 DAYS. PAR RATE STARTS AT $14 P/H AND MAY INCREASE TO AN ANNUAL SALARY OF $32,000. NO DEGREE REQUIRED. MAIN REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU ARE WILLING AND READY TO WORK ASAP!**
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Reporting to the shift supervisor, this position will process online transcript and parking permit orders for our client colleges, universities and municipalities.
- Supporting the company’s products for online ordering services.
- Instructing and assisting all callers about our online ordering system, the options that are offered, and how to place orders through our service.
- Fielding questions regarding orders that were previously submitted. • Investigating and resolving problems related to orders.
- Responding to inquiries via email with questions regarding our services and/or previously placed orders.
- Interacting with our client schools, when necessary, to answer questions and resolve issues with orders.
Additional responsibilities could involve general office duties consisting of filing, opening the mail, photo copying and date entry. From time to time, the CSR will assist other departments within the company, along with various tasks and projects as needed.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business related field preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong oral and written skills plus computer experience
- Must possess the following:
- a sense of drive and initiative
- multi-tasking abilities
- reliability and punctuality