Our Client is looking for a full-time temp to perm Contract Administrator that is self-motivated, demonstrates strong communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills giving strict attention to details and the ability to work both independently and as a team. The candidate must have prior exposure to construction or real estate industry.
- Assist with sourcing & tracking qualified vendors
- Maintain tenant and vendor contacts and input tenant sales information into database
- Maintain insurance certificates in database for vendors and tenants
- Maintain, file and storage project files
- Contract administration for all existing and new contacts
- Processing Bid requests for projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field; coupled with 2+ years of real estate, or construction experience.
- Knowledge of leasing, contracts and industry-related terminology
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Must be able to Travel around California
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Yardi
Redline Resources, Inc and Redline Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.