· Provide ongoing training and support to teams on CRM/BI application(s) best practices and define expectations regarding tool usage. Provide recommendations for improving use of the CRM/BI tools based on industry and technology developments.
· Provide administration of CRM system, including the following tasks: set-up new users, create advanced queries & application logic, create reports, and user interface changes using available CRM tools, coordinate implementation of ongoing system enhancements being developed with MIS/CRM vendors.
· Maintain quality of data in CRM system by directly cleaning data and coordinating with both data users and MIS. Develop a deep understanding of the data, database, and inter-dependencies. Serve as a primary department contact for the data within the CRM application as well as the integration of data providers and their interfaces.
· Development of shared custom reporting templates to be used by various teams
· Assist with Custom executive-level reports
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
· Asset Management experience preferred
· 2+ years’ experience with maintaining Salesforce.com CRM or similar contact management systems.
· Technical experience with Salesforce.com ecosystem
· Experience providing CRM system user support, training and administration.